Welcome to Dublin City Bikram Yoga ! Our aim is to help you attain supreme health and vitality and personal fulfilment through the practice of Bikram yoga.
Our studio is located on Drury Street, right in Dublin city centre. The studio is easily accessible by Luas, bus car or foot! We are close to many leading hotels including the Westbury Hotel, The Shelbourne, The Westin and The Conrad Hotel. We are also close to Grafton Street, Trinity College and the Royal College of Surgeons. Check out our contact page for a map.
Please read through our website to discover more about Bikram Yoga , this fun yet demanding form of yoga.
- How to Yoga on the Go With An Open Mind & Motivation Is A Powerful Stress RelieverImproving Your Brain with Yoga Yoga is a very effective stress reliever. It can help you to relieve stress and anxiety in many different ways. One of the most popular ways is through the practice of yoga. Yoga is a very effective stress reliever. It helps you to relax and unwind from your daily routine. […]
- Benefits of Yoga for Overall HealthWhat is Yoga and Why Should I Practice It? Yoga is a good way to maintain a healthy body and mind. It also improves concentration and mood. This is because it helps relax the body and mind. Yoga is also good for your health because it increases the production of endorphins, which in turn helps […]
- The Art of SEO for Our Brand: How to Find, Track & Rank With Google’s Keyword PlannerSEO is a very important part of the marketing strategy. It is all about finding the right keywords for your business, and in the right places. The Keyword Planner is Google’s tool to help you find, track & rank keywords for your brand. It organizes all search terms that are related to your business or […]
- How to Cool Down and Rehabilitate Your Neck and HeadWhat is an inflamed neck and what are the benefits of cooling it down? Yoga is a great way to stretch your body and relax your mind. But, it can also cause some problems for the head and neck. The most common problems are neck pain, headaches, and dizziness. This article provides tips on how […]
- The beginner’s guide to yoga: 15 simple poses you can do in your own homeAre you looking for a way to improve your flexibility and internal circulation? Are you feeling stressed out from work or school? Yoga can help! This beginner’s guide provides 15 simple poses that you can do in your own home to improve your health. Each pose is gentle, and provides a variety of benefits, including […]
- You Don’t Have to Be Flexible to Be a Yoga MasterMany people believe that being flexible is a prerequisite to becoming a yoga master, but this isn’t actually the case! In fact, many of the most famous yoga masters in history were very inflexible and had to work hard to adapt to different poses. What are some examples of famous yoga masters who were very […]
- How to make the most of your time in Dublin City CentreIf you’re looking to make the most of your time in Dublin City Centre, these tips will show you how! First, take advantage of the city’s public transport system – it’s easy to get around and cheaper than many other places. Next, take advantage of the city’s many parks and gardens – they offer stunning […]
- Travel to Ireland to See the Shelbourne: The Luxury Hotel That’s Unique and MemorableIf you’re looking for a unique and Memorable experience, then travel to Dublin and check out the Shelbourne hotel. This luxurious establishment is steeped in history, and its guest rooms and suites are some of the most luxurious in all of Ireland. Not only is the Shelbourne an interesting place to visit for its unique […]
- How Yoga Can Help You Stay Alert and Productive All DayAre you tired of feeling tired all the time? Are you struggling to stay alert during the day? Well, yoga can help to improve your focus and alertness, making it a great way to stay productive. By incorporating yoga into your daily routine, you can reduce stress and tension and improve your overall well-being. How […]